Sunday, February 20, 2011

All abOut him ...

Inilah die :: cinte hati, buah hati, pengarang jantOng, tempat luahan hati, luahan marah, luahan rase, tempat merajOk & memujOk. Yup! He's nOt that perfect, but he is my sOulmate. Suke duke, susah senang, kami bersame. HOpe sO. InsyaAllah ... WalaubagaimanepOn die, aku terime burOk baiknye, begitu juge sebaliknye aku berharap die dapat menerimaku apa adanya aku.MySpace 

MySpace
'Cause I'm all about him, him, him, him, him 
And he's all about me, me, me, me, me 
And we don't give a dang, dang, dang, dang, dang 
About nobody-e-e-e



Never ever ever met a guy so fly
Got me hooked like apple pie, I
Think I'm falling and I don't know why
But I won't fight these butterflies



And I swear what we have is just super cool
The way he's always in my head like a Bluetooth
I got a text from him, he said come through
Told me that he wants to kick it, Kung Fu
Don't do nothing much at all
Just we and his boys watching football
He asked for a kiss (Muah) So I gave him two
He said, "Well, thankyou, baby," I said, "You're welcome, boo"



MySpaceNo, I don't need no fancy cars 
And I don't need no diamond rings 
My baby is all I need and more 
'Cause I don't need those extra things

No comments: